A diff implementation class library for .NET 3.5 and 4.0 written in C#.
This class library for.NET 3.5 and 4.0 does collection-based diff generation.Features
- Language: C# 3.0
- Runtime: .NET 3.5 Client Profile or .NET 4.0 Client Profile
- NuGet package here: DiffLib
- Collection-based diff generation
- Overridable equality tests, you can implement your own logic for how to find matching elements from the collections
- Alignment handling, not just "deleted 3 elements, inserted 2", but "replaced this element with this other element"
- Comes with classes to handle alignment diffs for text files (collections of strings)
- All source code available, fully documented (that is, all public types and methods will have full XML documentation, source itself hopefully won't need comments)
- Online documentation